Welcome to the Bright Ideas Blog, where you can find innovative, creative ways to successfully reach your audience.
The Bright Ideas Blog is written for you; the editor, author, and wordsmith for your organization’s bulletin or newsletter. Entries are written by the trainers and support representatives at LPi – people who understand many of the challenges you face. They’ve been helping editors for years and have seen firsthand the effort and care you put into your publications. More importantly, they’ve developed their own resources for inspiration and motivation and are willing to share their experiences.
What you will find here:
- Fresh inspiration to keep your creative side stimulated.
- Resources to help you combat even the most tenacious writer’s block.
- Appealing article or filler ideas for those empty spaces in your bulletin or newsletter.
- Positive motivation to help keep your day brighter.
- New and interesting blogs written for people just like you!
We invite you to follow the Bright Ideas Blog and if there are any topics you’d like us to write about, let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com! We want to become a valuable resource for you, sharing our knowledge and helping you, our busy editors, to create fresh, effective, and attractive publications.